2014年4月25日金曜日

Sleepy but ...

Many people looks sleepy in ICU but I really understood that ICU is different from other college in Japan. I feel I'm very lucky person to enter the ICU from ICU high school. Then, I was surprised that there was a person who change the major  at 23 times! I think 23 times is a little over but I feel that changing is not bad things at all. Before entering ICU, I'm afraid of that I don't decide anything and  I was a little nervous.  However,  hearing this class, it is OK to change and try anythings. One of the most important things is learning for me. I decided it before entering ICU but now there is a lot of things what I'm interested  in. However, I have no time to do all things in ICU.Now, I feel happy to be a student of ICU, I'm very happy that my college life is very busy.Now, I'm very sleepy....good night.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿