2014年5月6日火曜日

Imagine through the Enter-net

Do you know the word " Netiquette"? It is a word made by adding "net" to "etiquette". When write and tell something by using Enter-net, it is important to think how to tell that. Basically, it is same as a real world manners. However, people should be careful in the Enter-net especially. People have to remember that in the Enter-net, the things people wrote are left. Also, the writer can't  know who is looking at the writhing. That are different between real and the Enter- net. I think the key word is "imagine" to use Enter- net comfortable for both reader and writer. In the real world people may can feel because they can hear the voice and look faces each other. But in the Enter- net, people can't do that so there is a word "netiquette". I can't list up the things people have to do and don't have to. It is difficult to imagine perfectly. So it is important to have knowledge and imagine...
Imagine the place
Imagine the time
Imagine the situation
Imagine....
......

Finally, I imagine people's face who looking at this blog, people who are in somewhere I don't know. I don't know but I imagine you.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿