2015年2月19日木曜日

My ARW Essay and interest


ARW, a class of English for Liberal Arts, is the most largest credit in the Freshman, but it finish on the next Monday.
I learned a lot of things through this classes in a year.
At first of spring term, I was so disappointed because I don't have have enough ability to use PC and shocked that my section mates have better vocabulary than me so much. I forced oneself a hard schedule of unsound mind.

It was hard but it became OK and fun by a little and little.

It is because I have been a lucky part of family and  teachers and section mates!!!

They helped and stimulate me a lot. I really thanks for them ! !

Thanks for the people around me, I think I can change, get many new way of thinking and have direction for my future.

In the ARW classes, I wrote about....
the important things for college students,
population crisis in Japan,
nonverbal communication,
hate speech,
and now I'm writing about cosmetic surgery.

ARW made my interest more wide.
I want to learn more and there are many topic I want to write for next term. On the other hand, from now, I have to narrow down my interest at the same time.

The time I have to work through my feeling will continue.
But just now, I have to work through and finish my last essay !! :-o


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿