2015年7月7日火曜日

July 6 first day

 Today is the first day of my staying of PEI (1/42days.) And first day is going to finish now. I felt that one day in here is very long because it still bright around even it turned 8 p.m.

I woke up 7 a.m. surprised that the view from the window of my room is very beautiful. Some bird was singing and I saw green, river, cute house and big sky. I can't take a picture well. It's a feeling that I'm in a world of picture book which I read in my childhood, somewhere far away. Before I came to here, I imagined that how excited ware I visiting the place where I dreamed long time. However, I actually relaxed and feel grace in my heart more than be excited. Maybe one reason is that I just tired because of long fright. Anyway, it's very very comfortable because the whether is good and my host family is kind.

I was a worry wart but now I'm not. I just worry about the day I have to leave here.

The language school was fun. In fact, the students in the school is fun. I could feel individuality of each students and it makes me relaxed. Also, they are very friendly. There are many people who can speak Japanese but it is not problem because we talked in English. I surprised that but I tried to keep English. The age and background is so different and it is new experience to study with such a classmate. Especially, it was new to take a class with people who are young. But they looks older than me ! haha  And I must looks younger than I actually be. I want to know more about my new classmates. I surprised that I'm interested in new friends. It is a first step to make relationship with someone.

I want to remember all things but I can't write down all.
6 weeks must pass soon.  

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm happy to know you're having great days there;))
    Next time, I'd like you to post some pictures taken in your place!
    Good luck to your studying abroad in Canada!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you Minami !! And you too! :) Spend good summer.

      削除