2015年7月13日月曜日

July 12th It's difficult to speak...

Hi.

Today was Sunday (7/42). 
Yesterday, my host mother said that she took me church in downtown, so I had to be get up 7 o'clock. However, I overslept and got up 8:30 in this morning. I was so shocked but power went off since last night to this morning. My host mother said that sometimes, it's happen. Then, I ate breakfast and watched  that my host mother baked a cakes(today was my host brother's birth day!!). After lunch, she drive me and roommates to a downtown. We did a lot of tasks in town( roommates bought swimming suit, we walked around the hospital, got a water to the flower in grave, bought ice sugar, and so on.)

In the evening, Some people who know our family came home and we had a supper together in the deck. Very good. Actually, there are many people so I couldn't remember the names and relationship with my host family. 


It's still difficult to understand what they talk. Even if I can do, it's difficult to join that conversation between them. Understand the meaning and speaking as a response or comments is totally different things for me. I don't know it's because of just English skills or communication skills. Maybe it's both, haha. 

Having 7 days, I noticed that I sometimes speak declarative sentence even when I wanna ask some question. Also, sometimes I skipped subjects. In the bad case, I only say just noun. 
Tomorrow, new week start and maybe new students come to our classes. 

Have a nice day.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿