2015年7月26日日曜日

People I meet (July 25)

I am now studying English in abroad. Since I came here, many people asked me why you chose here, and I always answered " It's because I like Anee and to visit here is my dream since I read the story of Anee."
Last Friday, I had a chance to visit Anne's house. My dream came true finally. The place is very beautiful and peaceful. Inside of the house is also pretty. 

Also, that Friday was one of my classmate's last day to study here. So, there were two big event yesterday. I went to the party that night. 
However, for me,  that it was the day to goodbye is bigger event than that I finally visited Anne's House. 

Before I came here, to visit famous place for Anne was first priority ( of course improving Study English, too). But now, stay same time and study in the classroom with my friends and teacher is the most important things. I remind that "life is people I met". 

It's hard to say goodbye and think about the people whom I have no idea when I can meet again. 

Then, tomorrow, new students will be my housemates. I'm looking forward to meet them. 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿