2015年7月16日木曜日

July 15th Speaking English

Hi.

Today, we did a presentation about mysteries in the world like yeti, bigfoot, and so on, in the morning class. Thanks for my classmates, I could finished it. However, I need to speak more clearly and be proud of myself.

 I noticed that my English speaking is sometimes difficult for people to understand what I say. Especially, for the people whose first language is not Japanese. When I talked with my classmates, sometimes Japanese understand what I say but the other guys don't. This happen sometimes. 

In the afternoon classes, we learned about synonyms and the way to write essay. In Japan, I studied English words by memorizing only one or two meaning and translating it to Japanese. In the classes, we can't use our first language so it was interesting to find out what impression each students have for easy word like "important". 

After school, I went caffe shop with my friends. 
 
Have a good day. 



 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿