2015年7月9日木曜日

I miss you...

July 8th (3/42)

3 days ware already passed since I arrived here.
Every Monday to Friday, We have two classes, communication and grammar. In the classes, we learned a new vocabulary through estimating the meaning and create sentence using that. It was fun for me because during that, I could know about my classmates background.

After school, I bought a insect spray. It was my first time to do shopping here. 



The language school accepts new students on every Monday and students take classes at least one week ; we can meet new students on Monday but we have to say goodbye to someone on Friday. I heard that my classmates miss students who leave the school. And I was shocked to know that I also have to say goodbye my classmates before I leave. Some students are not sure where they go after graduating this school so I can't say"let's meet again" easily. They say it's not special thing in here. However, they must have been missed the students who left.
It's brutal....

Only 3 days ware passed, but I am know thinking about the time to say goodbye. I will have missed you on every Friday.
I noticed that the people studying in language school know it well and experienced it many times. 



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿