2015年7月28日火曜日

The second half of my stay started (July 27th)

Hi.

4th week of my stay started. (Actually, the week begins on Sunday but I still feel Monday is the beginning of the week.) 

From yesterday, there are two Japanese girl and thanks for them, I had a good time. I don't have any sister so I feel that I had sisters. 

Since I came here, I often hang out with my classmates and do something. However, I guess that this week will not so busy. Since I came here, I didn't take much time for studying alone in front of desk. On the other hand, I tried to spend my time for communicate with people in English. I think it balanced itself out. 

I am taking a note during the classes. Also, When I meet a word I don't know the meaning, I take a memo in the phone. However, my note is messy so I wanna write it down again to remember them. I have to take care of that before I forget what I leaned here. 

In this week, our class's topic is town. We can know many things from classmates, even it's during break time. I found out that some Portugal and English word is very similar. 
 
After school, we(me, housemates and host mother) went to a elementary school where my host mother work, and ate pizza for supper. Then, we played badminton and basketball in the gym. Housemates who came from Korea know Japanese movie well, so we all chatted about that kind of things. 

All week is new for me but especially this week will be. 

Have a nice day. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿