2015年7月15日水曜日

Walking in the town July 14

Hi 

Today (9/42), after school, I had a picnic with my host family. 
After that, I walked in the town for 2 hours during my host mother ware doing Tai-chi. 
Just walking was interesting for me and sometimes people in this town said "Hi". Also I talked a men whom I just met on the way of my walking and I found that he know my host brother! I was very surprised that. 
Moreover, I met my classmates, too. 

How small town is it ! 

I heard Jazz music on the street. It made me fun :) 


Also, I hadn't noticed since I was said that, but when I talk something, my voice is sometimes shivering. wow! I surprised to hear that but it may be same even if I speak my first language, haha. However, I felt that it's easier to talk by walking not just sitting. 

Have a nice day. 



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿