2015年7月14日火曜日

Second week July 13th

Today was Monday and it's second week for my stay here. (8/42)

3 New students came to our class ! In this school, I can meet new students every Monday. It's a little bit hard to remember the name of them because pronunciation is difficult. Some my classmates has a English name to people call them easily.

Today, our topic was critical thinking. There are three steps in it ; 1. thinking quickly 2. analyzing 3. being creative. We did a role play and presentation. In the afternoon classes, we write a summary of story. It takes a little time to find common story known each other.

After school, I enjoyed playing tennis with my classmate and her friends. Now I can use dictionally but at the time, it's hard to say something about movement playing tennis. For example, step, swing, keep vertical racket's face and so on. Anyway, I had a fun.
After that, I walked around the park and saw a fax!
It was beautiful day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿