2015年7月21日火曜日

Third part is finished July 20th

Hi.

Time pass very soon, and it has been already 2 weeks since I come here. Third part is gone. wow!
And today was third Monday. Not in my classes, but new students came our classes. I counted the left day for me since I came here. However, it doesn't matter. Every week, the member of classmates are changed, because not only me, the students who study here have limitation to stay here. So, even 2 weeks passed, I am not used to and not bored to stay here. Even if here is not big city, I have a lot of things which I want to do. I have to make a plan..!

And, I don't know the reason but my eye turned red suddenly from a few days ago. I went to a doctor, but he couldn't find out the reason. I hope it gets better. However, I could searched some vocabulary because of this accident. Especially in clinic, I really focused on what he was saying and, I also focus on describing my eyes. It's good experiences to improve English skills, isn't it ??

Have a nice day.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿