2015年7月29日水曜日

English Soup (July 28th)

Hi.

Today, the classes that  I took in the morning focused on  "grammar". The teacher said that you guys may hate me because of today's lesson but appreciate one years later.
I think today's lesson is very important and useful. The topic was clauses. For example, relative clauses, adverb clauses. According to our teacher, English is compared to soup. There are base of taste of the soup, then in case of Japanese, we put soy sauce into the soup and the others put different one. English is a international language. There are juts some different flavors.

Using only simple English, we can describe and explain something. We don't need to use difficult word.  However, it's boring to use same words every time. If we have a lot of vocabulary, it must be more fun :)

Although I feel that there are no end to study language, I think that being able to describe and explain something in English is one of goal of studying English.

In English, there are two or more information in one sentence. That's why clauses are important.

I remind what I leaned in Japan but it was not clear reason. I only remembered something for exam.

Now, I am walking the way to understand it really.

Have a nice day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿