2015年7月12日日曜日

One week passed July 11th

Today is Saturday. One week passed since I arrived here.

On thursday(7/9), we went to a funning bank (government house)  in the afternoon classes. My classmate asked our teacher to take us go there. We went there by walk and it's first time to walk around school ; just talking with my friends and seeing town was fun. The girl, high school students and doing summer time job, explained about the building but she speaks too fast for me to understand.... ;(  After that, we walked through the park. It was very Good.

On Friday(7/10), we went a lake for fishing. However, there ware soooo many mosquito!!!! I just watched the someone doing fishing and I was in shelter with other guys. It was interesting to hear the talking of guys who came from Quebec! After school, I ate supper and drink a little in Chinese man's house with my friends. Thanks to kind friends, I really enjoyed Friday's night.

And today, I woke up at almost noon. I ate a brunch( very good! It's first time for me to eat " brunch" ). I like Canadian food :)  After that, my host mother took us to the farmer's market. There ware so many kinds of shop not only food but also many handmade stuff. And after supper, my host mother took me and roommates to house race. The detail was different one of Japanese but I thought it's almost same ; there are many men who has a guide book on their hands.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿